random thoughts

Ok to life ka maksad kya hai. Ham koi chiz kyu krte hai usko karne ke peeche konse kaaran hote hai. Kya shaktiyan hoti hai Jo hame motivated rkhti hai. Aur jab nhi rkh pati, to meri trh log aise sawal uthate hai ki maksad kya hai? Kyu kr rha hu? Kiske liye kr rha hu? Kya rkha hai mere liye at the end of this line of work? Bas ye sawal uthte hai inke jawab nhi milte ya milenge mai bas kuch jaldi hi puch rha huya dhundh rha hu to kya mujhe jaldi mil Jane chaiye par Kabir ne kaha tha "dheere dheere re mana dheere sab kuch hoye, maali seenche sau ghada Ritu aaye fal hoye". Mera abhi season nhi aaya hai Jo mujhe ye answers mil jaye. Need to wait for some time to find the answers or on a side note and I even asking the right question? What if the question itself is wrong? My consciousness is asking why it is conscious? what the hell!!!!! what is this level of bieng alive? Am I thinking too much or am I leveling up my consciousness levels. Whatever be it, I know only one thing I am overwhelmed with these feelings. Feelings of all sorts of love, betrayal, sadness, happiness everything all at once, and this mixture of feelings sprouts these questions of doubting myself questioning myself. What if I don't care about all this stuff and just do whatever has to be done and see if that goes right. Stop all the bas habits and inculcate some good one. You are the descendent of world's best intellectuals, scientists, linguists, warriors, administrators, kings and conquerors. Just relax down for one month prepare like a warrior, go to exile and comeback at your peak intellect and physique, then let the world see what are you who are you the greatest of them all. 

Comments

Popular Posts